Short term letting licence

We have already helped both new and existing clients by providing them with the required scale drawings of their Short Term Letting properties. In order to prepare the required drawings we carry out a full measured survey of the property and this will give you record drawings for any future use as well as satisfying the requirements set out by The Highland Council for the Short Term Letting Licence.

We have also been involved in making the full Licence application ourselves on behalf of a family member and can assist with arranging PAT testing and the Fire Risk Assessment where we collaborate with Scotsafe Services.
We will be able to provide a fixed cost for carrying out the measured survey and preparing the required drawings if you contact us and give us details of the property in question.

Make an Enquiry